Data Controller and Contact Details:
Weber Plastics Technology and Mould Making (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
No.1 Fujin Road
215159 P.R. China
Phone: +86 512 66172-701
Fax: +86 512 66172-702
Weber collects general, statistically relevant information about visiting our website, but cannot assign these data to a specific person. This information includes, for example, the date and duration of a visit to our website, the operating system used, the browser type and the referrer URL (the previously visited page). This information is only evaluated for statistical purposes and will be deleted afterwards. You remain anonymous as an individual user. A combination of these data with other data sources will not be made.
Personal data are detailed information about personal or material circumstances of a particular or identifiable natural person. This includes information such as your name, address, postal address and telephone number. Personal data is only collected by Weber if you provide it to us voluntarily, e.g. when completing an application form or when registering for personalised services. Your data entered in the form will only be saved in relation to the respective purpose. For example, we need your complete address to handle your application. The personal data you may submit on the Weber website will not be passed to third parties.
If certain conditions are met, you can assert your data-protection rights against us.
- Thus, you have the right to receive information from us on the data stored on you in accordance with local rules of Weber Suzhou, if applicable;
- If you so request, we shall correct data stored on you in accordance with local rules of Weber Suzhou if such data is incorrect or flawed；
- If you so desire, we shall delete your data in accordance with the local rules of Weber Suzhou if such is not prevented by other statutory provisions；
- If required by law you can demand that we restrict the processing of your data.
- Furthermore, you can file an objection to the processing of your data, as a result of which we have to stop processing your data. This right of objection only applies, however, if very special circumstances characterize your personal situation, whereby the rights of our company may run counter to your right of objection.
- You also have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonplace and machine-readable format or transmit such data to a third party.
- You furthermore have the right to revoke consent that has been issued to us to process personal data at any time effective into the future.
- You are in addition entitled to file a complaint with a data- protection supervisory authority if applicable.
Data is transmitted to offices in countries inside the European Economic Area EU/EEA whenever such is technically necessary for the presentation of our website, such is necessary to meet a contractual obligation towards you, such is required by law, such is in the legitimate interest of us or a third party or you have issued us your consent to such.
At the same time, your data may be processed in a country of European Economic Area EU/EEA including in connection with the involvement of service providers within the framework of the processing of the order. We warrant that your rights and freedoms will be reasonably protected and guarantied in accordance with EU data-protection requirements through contractual agreements to this effect. We will provide you with detailed information on request.
You can request information on the suitable or reasonable guarantees and the possibility, how and where to receive a copy of these from the company data-protection officer or the human resources department in charge of you.
The websites use so-called cookies on several pages which help us to make our offer more user-friendly, more effectively and more safely. Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer and stored by your browser. The cookies on our website do not collect any personal information about you or your use. Most of the cookies that we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after your visit. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. However, you also have the option of setting your browser to reject cookies or to inform you whenever you receive a cookie. We would like to make you aware of the fact that if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website. In addition, you can also delete cookies from your system (e.g. Windows Explorer) at any time.
If you contact us via email or the contact form, the data you provide will be used for the purpose of processing your request. Data provision is required in order to process and answer your inquiry; otherwise we will not be able to answer it in full or at all.
Your data will be deleted once we have fully answered your inquiry and there is no further legal obligation to store your data, such as if an order or contract resulted therefrom.
We offer you the opportunity to apply for jobs with our company via our website. In the case of these digital applications, we collect your application data electronically in order to process your application. Your application data will be only used for recruitment purpose within Weber Group and helping us to get in touch with you. Filling and sending your application data means that you agree us to process your application information.
As your trust is important to us, we will be pleased at any time to answer your questions regarding the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions which this data privacy declaration has left unanswered or if you require more specific information, please feel free to contact us at any time by sending any questions concerning data protection to:
Mr. Connor Zhang
WEBER Plastics Technology & Mould Making (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
No.1 Fujin Road
215159 P.R. China
Telephone: +86 512 66172-701
Telefax: +86 512 66172-702